2010 World Leadership Awards
2010 Awards Honorees:
- Justin Bieber, Chantia Robinson (UNL Youth)- Global Youth Leadership Award
- The Global Youth Leadership Awards is presented to a young person who shows significant commitment and long-term potential as a leader in their community, their country, and the world. Individuals receiving this award embody the core values of New Look; service, civic engagement, business skills, education, talent and creativity.
- President William J. Clinton- Service Legacy Award
- The most prestigious award presented at the event is the Service Legacy Award. This award is presented to an individual who has devoted their life to youth and service, building a legacy that embodies the values of Powered By Service.
- United States Tennis Association (USTA)- Youth Catalyst Award
- This award is given to a person or organization committed to breaking down barriers in youth leadership and leading by example, this honoree provides new perspectives on youth, leadership, and community.
Performances by Usher & Friends including: