2013 Awards Honorees:
- Nadji Jeter, UNL Youth and Actor- Global Youth Leadership Award
- The Global Youth Leadership Award is presented to a young person who shows significant commitment and long-term potential as a leader in their community, their country, and the world. Individuals receiving this award embody the core values of New Look; service, civic engagement, business skills, education, talent and creativity.
- Julie Miller, Accenture- Servant Leadership Award
- This award is presented to an individual that has provided the resources, tools and support to make service an accessible experience for all young people. The honoree is an individual that has invested more than just funds, but also supported youth with mentorship, opportunities to explore and assistance to pursue post-secondary education.
- Lisa Borders, the Coca-Cola Foundation- Service Legacy Award
- The most prestigious award presented at the event is the Service Legacy Award. This award is presented to an individual who has devoted their life to youth and service, building a legacy that embodies the values of Powered By Service.
- Ed Roland, Collective Soul & Sweet Tea Project- Youth Catalyst Award
- This award is given to a person or organization committed to breaking down barriers in youth leadership and leading by example, this honoree provides new perspectives on youth, leadership, and community.
‘The World I Know’ Performed by Ed Roland, Collective Soul, & The New Look Youth Choir
‘Imagine’ Performed by The New Look Youth Choir
‘With a Little Help from my Friends’ Performed by The New Look Youth Choir